Call of Cthulhu 7Ed Autocalc Character Sheet Pack
This autocalc character sheet set is designed for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition, by Chaosium Inc. It is is provided as a free download for the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying community.
Features of the character sheet set include a clean, uncluttered design; autocalc functionality with default skill stats and automatic calculation of derived statistics; custom graphics capability; an image library; a link to the CoC7 Quick Start rules; a Clear All button; and minor tweaks. The pack contains four variant three-page sheets and a number of graphics galleries to allow further customisation. (You can also add your own images!)
The character sheets include:
- An autocalc character sheet (with custom image capability)
- A print-friendly character sheet with backgrounds removed (with custom image capability)
- A photocopy character sheet (with custom image capability)
- A completed sample sheet to allow you to see the set’s capabilities and conventions.
The graphic galleries include:
- Twenty two character portraits
- Three character silhouettes: androgynous, female, and male
- Fifteen general images.
For further details see the Guide and Image Catalogue.
- Download the full CoC7 Autocalc Character Set Pack (32.4 Meg Google drive link)
- Download the sample character sheet (1.1 Meg PDF)
- Download the Guide and Image Catalogue (3.2 Meg PDF)
For a quick overview, download the sample character sheet and have a play. Note: Rather that viewing in a browser window, I recommend downloading the file and loading in a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat.
Some included Character Portraits
Call of Cthulhu is registered trademark of Chaosium Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
This character set is provided as a resource for the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying community, and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Set layout, design and art by John Hughes: email@example.com
Special thanks to Mike Mason and Marc Wilke
Version: 1.05 January 2022
24 Jan 2022: Version 1.04 corrects some typos. Never edit your own work!
25 Jan 2022: Version 1.05 corrects a calculation error in the sample sheet, affecting Fifths for SIZ and STR.